• Login
  • Register

festevez

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 27th 2017

Thursday, July 27th 2017, 9:38am

[ABANDONED] "invalid packet received" error in SystemView 2.50

Dear all,

I am working with a Cortex M4-based board and micrium OS, as long as I execute SystemView and receive a network message, the "invalid packet received" error kicks in stopping the record.
I have already checked the macros SEGGER_SYSVIEW_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_LOCK, both seems to be ok according to several threads in this forum (among others in internet).

I carry out my recording using the SWD interface at 8000 KHz.

You can see attached the definition of SEGGER_RTT_LOCK and SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK:

Source code

#elif (defined(__ARM_ARCH_7M__) || defined(__ARM_ARCH_7EM__))   #ifndef   SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY
  	#define SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY   (0x20)
   #endif
   #define SEGGER_RTT_LOCK()   {                                                               	\
      unsigned int LockState;                                     	\
       	__asm volatile ("mrs   %0, basepri  \n\t"                     	\
                             	 "mov   r1, %1   	\n\t"                     	\
                    	          "msr   basepri, r1  \n\t"                     	\
                    	          : "=r" (LockState)                            	\
                    	          : "i"(SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY)      	\
                                  : "r1"                                        	\
                    	          );
      #define SEGGER_RTT_UNLOCK()   __asm volatile ("msr   basepri, %0  \n\t"                     	\                                              	:                                             	\
                                              	: "r" (LockState)                             	\
                                              	:                                             	\
                                              	);                                            	\
                            	}

Please, let me know if you can help me with this issue and if you need any other additional information.
Thanks in advance!

SEGGER - Johannes

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 31st 2012

Monday, October 9th 2017, 1:35pm

Hi,

Did you make sure that SEGGER_RTT_MAX_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY is defined according to your system configuration to mask all interrupts that produce SystemView events?

Regards
Johannes