Saturday, December 16th 2017, 7:43pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

minhbka

Beginner

Date of registration: Dec 6th 2017

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 9:10am

How to get image pressed event if window has two images which are same size and same position ?

Hi everybody!

My project have a window which has two images.
These images have same size, same position (at the center of window) and I call them as image_1 and image_2.
Firstly, I set image_1 with bitmap data bmp11, image_2 with bitmap data bmp_21.
Then, when I press on image_1, I want to change the bitmap data of both image_1 and image 2. from bmp11 to bmp12 for image_1 and from bmp21 to bmp22 for image_2.
The problem is that when I press on image_1, the data of those images are not changed. It seems I can not catch the image_1 pressed event. I guess that happens because image_1 and image_2 are in the same position and size.

Could you please help me to fix this problem? I also attach my source code for you to check.

Thank you!
minhbka has attached the following file:
  • Test.zip (23.85 kB - 8 times downloaded - Last download: Dec 14th 2017, 12:43am)

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 10:16am

Hi,

Yes you are right. The topmost widget image_2 catches the input and it never get through to image_1.

Attached is your example with a small change which makes it working. You can either react on release of image_2 or react on both widgets in the 'same' case. Search for '/****/' to find my changes.

I had a good laugh once it was working. Didn't expected such an image.

Another point is that you set an empty BMP data. It is working but I don't recommend to do this. Better would be to set simply no image for image_2.

Regards
Sven
SEGGER - Schoenen has attached the following file:
  • Test.zip (22.63 kB - 10 times downloaded - Last download: Dec 14th 2017, 12:43am)

minhbka

Beginner

Date of registration: Dec 6th 2017

Wednesday, December 6th 2017, 10:56am

I got it, thank you very much.