Friday, November 17th 2017, 6:20pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

karek420

Beginner

Date of registration: May 27th 2013

Thursday, June 20th 2013, 7:57pm

mk60dn512 Signal Halt

I have problem with my eval board, i setted system oscilator to external reference clock 50mhz and PEE,pll mode with 100mhz core, 50bus, 25mhz flash, and after program, im always getting signal halt received, even if i set to stock clock settings, still getting this error while on secound board, with stock fei mode working fine. i have 50mhz oscilator on eval board, im using Codewarrior, tried to erase with commander, with success, but still error.

SEGGER - Alex

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Dec 18th 2007

Friday, June 21st 2013, 4:50pm

Hi,

Sounds more like a question for the Freescale CodeWarrior guys.
From your explanations it sounds like J-Link can connect to the board, you can erase it via J-Link Commander, so J-Link itself seems to work fine.
Maybe it makes more sense to get in touch with Freescale regarding this, since it seems to be a CodeWarrior specific question/problem.

Best regards
Alex