Wednesday, January 24th 2018, 8:47am UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

o0Fixa0o

Beginner

Date of registration: Nov 25th 2014

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 5:49pm

Multipage - how to edit tabs (emWin5.20)

Hi,
i need to change default tabs settings like height, background graphic, round corner. But i don't know how?
Could any on help me ? Thx for help !

SEGGER - Adrian

Super Moderator

Date of registration: May 26th 2009

Tuesday, December 9th 2014, 11:56am

Hello,

Thank you for pointing to that.

Tab height:
Indeed the tab height should be configurable by default as other values are set by default, too. Unfortunately it is currently not. This will be changed in a future emWin version.

Background graphic:
Adding a bitmap to the MULTIPAGE is done by storing the bitmap in the widget. This can not be done by default.

Round corner:
Please note that the classic skin as well as the flex skin do not consist of rounded corners. If you like to have rounded corners on your MULTIPAGE widget, you will have to either overwrite the MULTIPAGE callback function in order to implement a reaction to the WM_PAINT event, or create a custom skin.

Best regards,
Adrian

goldperson

Beginner

Date of registration: Jun 5th 2016

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 12:41pm

hello,
I created a MultiPage. As I add pages more than 3, auto scroll doesn't appear.

for more info. :
if I make pages through AddEmptyPage(hMultipage,0,"Page1"), auto scroll will be presented automatically , but
as I use AddPage(hMultipage, hDialog,"Page1") to define pages , the auto scroll doesn't appear , and by adding more pages , whole the window stops working !

Thanks!

goldperson

Beginner

Friday, June 24th 2016, 7:51am

hello,
I created a MultiPage. As I add pages more than 3, auto scroll doesn't appear.

for more info. :
if I make pages through AddEmptyPage(hMultipage,0,"Page1"), auto scroll will be presented automatically , but
as I use AddPage(hMultipage, hDialog,"Page1") to define pages , the auto scroll doesn't appear , and by adding more pages , whole the window stops working !

Thanks!
I think , it's about number of widgets !
I'v added many widgets in any pages of MultiPage. As I decrease the number of widgets whole the program works properly!

Can any one help me ?

goldperson

Beginner

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:55am

anything ?

XT-Matz

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 16th 2015

Monday, June 27th 2016, 11:31am

Hi goldperson,

try to increase the buffer for the GUI in file GUIConf.c
#define GUI_NUMBYTES ...

I dont know wether it helps or not. But it could be a chance, because you told that you have trouble with a huge number of widgets.

Best regards
Matz

goldperson

Beginner

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 8:16am

Hi goldperson,

try to increase the buffer for the GUI in file GUIConf.c
#define GUI_NUMBYTES ...

I dont know wether it helps or not. But it could be a chance, because you told that you have trouble with a huge number of widgets.

Best regards
Matz
Hi dear Matz
It works !!! :)
Thanks a lot for your guidance !

Best regards!
Jim