Thursday, April 19th 2018, 9:16pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

atma

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 31st 2016

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:18pm

embOS for freescale's IMX6UL

Hi,

I am new on the embOS.I want to do C programming on SEGGER RTOS but don't know how to proceed.I am using freescale's Processor Expert tool for build my application, MCIMX6ULK-EVK board and SEGGER's J-link EDU version JTAG to load files so tell me what the version of SEGGER's embos are supporting to freescale's imx6ul processor and processor expert tool.If not than what tool i preferred we will purchase if SEGGER embos support is there. :)

Thanks
Atma Prakaash
DSP Engineer
ATC Labs Pvt Ltd(India)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "atma" (Apr 1st 2016, 2:20pm)

SEGGER - Til

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Nov 14th 2007

Friday, April 1st 2016, 2:33pm

Hi Atma,

embOS ARM supports iM6XUL. With e.g. embOS ARM IAR we already have a start project for iMX6UL which works out of the box.
You can use Freescale Processor Expert with embOS although embOS does not rely on it.

I will contact you directly per email to discuss further details.

Best regards,
Til