Monday, October 23rd 2017, 8:53pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

profanum429

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2017

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 6:19pm

Ozone - Project.SetJLinkScript doesn't seem to work

Hi, I've got an Embedded Artists iMX6.SoloX board + carrier and I can debug the M4 core using Ozone when I have the iMX6 SoloX M4 JLinkScript set as the Default.JLinkScript in the Ozone directory but if I remove it and try to use the Project.SetJLinkScript with the iMX6 SoloX M4 core JLinkScript passed it doesn't work. Ozone seems to be ignoring the setting and using the generic M4 core script which doesn't work with my board. Was wondering if anyone else has seen this behavior or if I'm maybe doing something wrong? Thanks!

SEGGER - Johannes

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 31st 2012

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 3:03pm

Hello,

Where do you call Project.SetJLinkScript()?
In the OnProjectLoad function?

Best regards
Johannes

profanum429

Beginner

Date of registration: Jan 3rd 2017

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 3:36pm

Yes I do. My OnProjectLoad function is as follows:

C/C++ Source code

void OnProjectLoad (void) {
  Project.SetJLinkScript("M4.JLinkScript");
  Project.SetDevice ("Cortex-M4");
  Project.SetHostIF ("USB", "");
  Project.SetTargetIF ("JTAG");
  Project.SetTIFSpeed ("1 MHz");
  Project.AddSvdFile ("Cortex-M4F.svd");
  File.Open ("C:/Users/profa/Documents/SEGGER Embedded Studio Projects/imx6_projects/imx6-freertos-ses/Output/Debug/Exe/imx6-freertos-ses.elf");
}

I do have M4.JLinkScript in the directory with the jdebug project file for Ozone and it looks like it loads OK; I don't get any file not found errors or other errors. It's the same file that I downloaded from the Wiki for setting up the M4 core of the iMX6 SoloX.

I've also tried executing the SetJLinkScript function from the console window prior to attempting to download within Ozone.

Thanks!

-Christian