Thursday, December 14th 2017, 10:56am UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Gisha

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 24th 2016

Monday, May 29th 2017, 7:49am

Button skin effect - theme change

Hi,
My application has 9 virtual screens with buttons whose skin property is set using BUTTON_SetSkinFlexProps() function. I have a global variable whose value will toggle 0 or 1 depending upon a button press & unpressed state. Depending upon that variable value, i need to toggle the skin effect of all button in all virtual windows from one color theme to other color theme(ie if global variable = 0 ; theme red and global variable = 1 theme white). Please suggest a effective way to implement this.

Regards,
Gisha

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Thursday, June 1st 2017, 5:06pm

Hi,

If you set the SkinFlex properties with BUTTON_SetSkinFlexProps() the properties of all buttons should be changed. Simply react on the button press and set the SkinFlex properties. After setting them you need to invalidate all buttons with WM_Invalidate(ButtonHandle).

Regards,
Sven