Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 12:07pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Elactis

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 16th 2017

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:02pm

Flasher ARM stand-alone and target power supply

Hello,

I would like to use the Flasher ARM in stand-alone mode, and I need to power the target using the 5V coming from the pin 19 of the ribbon cable. From J-Link it is easy to do, however is there a way to do this in the stand-alone mode (with a script maybe ?) so that the target gets the power after the start/stop button has been pushed, and after the programming has finished then the power is removed ?

Best regards,
Carl

SEGGER - Niklas

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Oct 6th 2014

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:10pm

Hi Carl,

there is an Option "Enable target power" in the "Production" tab of the J-Flash project settings.

Best regards,
Niklas
Would you like to be added to the J-Link software update notification list, so you get informed automatically when a new version becomes available?
Just write me a PM or in case you want to subscribe to it yourself, please use this link: Link
Notification for J-Link, J-Link Debugger, SystemView & J-Scope: Link
Notification for Embedded Studio: Link

Elactis

Beginner

Date of registration: Oct 16th 2017

Monday, October 16th 2017, 3:19pm

Hi Niklas,

Thank you for the quick answer.

Best regards,
Carl