Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:45am UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Selso

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2017

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 8:33pm

stemwin 5.32 : Delete Item in swipelist crashes

Hello !

I have two windows with swipe liste in it.
The first windows shows the user's group, when selecting a group the user shows up.
I don't delete windows when changing groupe, I update the list item by add/deleting some items and refreshing names and user data.
In the user's swipe liste, I add a separator item to show the current group.

When I delete item that empties my list, all item disappear event the separator. System don't crash at that point.
Then I try to display other list but is it also empy, doing it more lead to system crash.

I tried putting the list update in the callback dialog, in the main loop .... without success.

Is there any problem with this function ?
Also, there are problems with the SWIPELIST_SetScrollPosItem() function when I change the swiplist content, using debugger shows that this function enter in a infinite loop.

SEGGER - Schoenen

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Aug 13th 2015

Monday, February 5th 2018, 4:33pm

Hi,

It's hard to say what is going wrong here. Can you post a small example which shows how to reproduce it?

Regards
Sven

Selso

Beginner

Monday, February 5th 2018, 6:05pm

Hello !

Actually I shall do that, I expected someone experienced these troubles. ;)
I'm using STMCube 1.15 that ships eminw 5.32

Searching the web I found therelease notes in the emwin shipped with keil package :

See what is saying Version 5.34f :
"SWIPELIST widget:
  • Under certain circumstances deleting of single items does not work. Problem solved.
"
Friday I'll try to jump to STMCube 1.19, if the emwin release is still 5.32 I'll make a unit test.
By the way, isn't there a method to completly clear the list ?

Selso

Beginner

Tuesday, February 13th 2018, 10:20am

resolved

Hello !

I recently updated my project to STmCube 1.19 that ships emwin V5.40, and I confirm it resolves the crashes I experienced about using the deleteItem function and the setScrollPosItem function.
Thanks to emwin team for this update !