Monday, February 19th 2018, 8:40pm UTC+1

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Firrel

Beginner

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2017

Tuesday, February 6th 2018, 10:37am

[SOLVED] Error: AP[0] selected for communication is not an AHB-AP.

Hello,

I am trying to connect J-Link Ultra+ to Vorago VA10820 MCU on a custom board with J-Flash. But when I try to detect devices in JTAG chain, I get error: AP[0] selected for communication is not an AHB-AP. Please see attached picture of my configured J-Flash project. Could you please help me with this issue?

Best regards

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 10:33am

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry.
Such an issue is not known to us.
It seems that you are using a relatively old J-Link software version.
To make sure this is not an effect that has already been fixed could you download the latest J-Link software version and try it out?
https://www.segger.com/downloads/jlink/#…cumentationPack

Best regards,
Nino

Firrel

Beginner

Date of registration: Sep 1st 2017

Wednesday, February 7th 2018, 2:45pm

Hello Nino,

Thank you for your reply. I will update my J-Link software to the newest version. Also I have managed to find the cause of the problem today. There was an error in the pcb layout, so the MCU clock was not working. Now it works fine.

Best regards
Firrel

SEGGER - Nino

Super Moderator

Date of registration: Jan 2nd 2017

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:57am

Hello Firrel,

Great to hear that you are up and running again.
This thread will now be closed.

Best regards,
Nino