Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:25pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

vAnArhist

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2017

Friday, March 30th 2018, 10:42am

WIDGET EDIT "-" sign

Hi to all!

I need to enter signed values from virtual keyboard to EDIT widget and get this values onto external variables. How can I do this?
I already created a dialog with numPad and add "-" button, but I have no Ideas why following line of code isn`t working (see KeyPADDLG.c)
Main dialog is at file main.c
GUI_SendKeyMsg(45, 1); ///- sign
vAnArhist has attached the following file:
  • MainTask.7z (12.42 kB - 31 times downloaded - Last download: Today, 11:01am)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vAnArhist" (Mar 30th 2018, 10:58am)

Selso

Beginner

Date of registration: Jul 19th 2017

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 3:56pm

Hello !!

Have you tested emwin keypad example in SKINNING_Notepad.exe app, or the WIDGET_NumPad example ?
Please also check that the font you are using also define the missing character.

cheers,
Selso.

vAnArhist

Beginner

Date of registration: Mar 30th 2017

Monday, April 9th 2018, 7:44pm

Solved!

Problem was too simple) I just forget to specify min value to Edit widget. EDIT_SetDecMode(hItem, 0, -100, 100, 0, GUI_EDIT_NORMAL);

Thanks to all!!