Sunday, May 20th 2018, 12:11pm UTC+2

You are not logged in.

• Login
  • Register

Dear visitor, welcome to SEGGER Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2018

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 5:57pm

TSC2003 touchscreen driver

Hello

i am working with STEMWIN. i have LCD having TSC2003 touch driver. i went through the manual of "STEMWIN540 26.4.2.1 Setting up the analog touch screen driver" section where it talks about how to setup the driver.

i am looking for sample code for these functions GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY()
GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY(). i independently could test TSC2003 where using I2C i can get the ADC values.

i would like to know how to implement these GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY()GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY() functions where these function will return the same ADC values read through I2C from TSC2003 and the values will be used by STEMWIN.

Date of registration: Apr 6th 2018

Friday, April 20th 2018, 4:15pm

Hello,

i followed the "26.4.2.1 Setting up the analog touch screen" section in emwin manual and made ready the GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_ActivateY() GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureX(), GUI_TOUCH_X_MeasureY() functions. i am calling GUI_TOUCH_Exec() periodically in a timer. when i use TOUCH_Sample.c to findout the minimum and maximum values of the A/D converter while touching the cursor the cursor moves away to someother location. its pointing some other coordinates everytime i touch and not pointing as per expectation. i Also looked into TOUCH orientation where i tried to mirror X & y axis and swap them but still the result is not as per expectation, kindly suggest what i am missing.

thanks
sanjeev majumdar has attached the following file:
  • LCDConf_Lin.zip (7.29 kB - 31 times downloaded - Last download: Today, 4:58am)